Monday 15 June 2015

CONDITIONAL SENTENCE

Hallo, guys! meet me again with me :)


        In this time I will explain contional sentence ( to tell your imagine). There are 3 kind:

a) Type 1 => PROBABILITY
    Possibilities that occur in the future

Simple Present, Simple Future 
ex.:
1. If I grow up, I'll be a businessman
2. If I rent many cars, I'll be rich
3. If you love me, You will say love with me 

b) Type 2 => IMPROBABILITY
    The possibility that not happening now

Simple Past, Past Future 
ex.:
1. If I were the winner, I would go to Kutha Beach
2. If I had wings, I would fly
3. If you got 100 in English I would give you a present

c) Type 3 => PAST IMPROBABILITY
    The possibility that not happening now

Past Perfect, Past Future Perfect
ex.:
1. Sinta wouldn't have been so sad if her mother hadn't passed away
2. If we had gotten the invitation, we would have done something
3. The book wouldn't have been left inside the drawer if it hadn't been in a hurry

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment